Return & Refund
Birthpools wants you to be thrilled with your new purchase. However, if you need to return an item, we’re here to help.
Returns & Refunds Policy
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased online from Birthpools:
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it to get a complete refund.
- You have 1 year to return an item from the date you received it to get a refund on the products you return. The shipping cost are not part of this refund.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Birthpools can be returned to Birthpools. Birthpools products purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.
- Please ensure that the item you’re returning is repackaged with all the cords, adapters and documentation that were included when you received it.
There are some items, however, that are ineligible for return, including:
- Opened sealed products*
- Water pumps
- Tap connectors
- Anti Slip Mats
*Products that contains a seal or if the packaging is broken can’t be returned because of the hygiene protocols.
How to Return an item
To return an item to Birthpools use the following address:
Unesco Way 1
9636 HP Zuidbroek
* Don’t forget to include a copy of the invoice.
Once we receive your item, a refund is initiated immediately. If you cancelled a pickup item, and you were billed for it, we initiate your refund immediately after you submit your cancellation request. The way your refund is processed depends on your original payment method:
- If you paid by credit or debit card, refunds will be sent to the card-issuing bank within five business days of receipt of the returned item or cancellation request.